Tuesday, January 20, 2015

"The World of Bubblews Fluff and Stuff" by Kim E. Miller

The World of Bubblews Fluff and Stuff: A Venture into the World of Pooh [Kindle Edition] by Kim E. Miller

You can get your copy on Amazon for only $4.99
Length: 111 pages (estimated)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SI6JO8M <------------ Order here!

I am actually quite interested in reading this, just have to wait for some money to get into my empty PayPal account hehe

Kim E. Miller is not only a friend of mine on Facebook but we both spent a considerable amount of time on Bubblews.

According to Kim " it is more about the world of fluff and my funny posts. I do talk about Bubblews and the way it has gone. I also share some of my good posts to show the decline in what I wrote vs what they want.... It is more of a comedy type book but yet tells my journey in the world...."

I will work to get an opinion from a reader and will add to this.


No comments:

Post a Comment